HORA Youth Internship Program
The first HORA’s Gala, a very special, emotional and memorable community gathering served two important functions. First, it recognized notable members of the Romanian-American community. And second, special contributions from our community members allowed HORA to gather the funds necessary to establish a scholarship program for Romanian-American youth.
Today, we are happy to announce the launch of HORA’s Youth Internship program. The program is designed to benefit the Romanian-American community in two significant ways. First, priorities will be given to youth applicants from the Romanian- American community who fulfill the posting requirements. Second, result of the interns’ work will benefit the community by strengthening communication and engagement of HORA with the community.
Qualifications: high school to grad school students with demonstrated skills and experience in the tasks outlined above. Romanian language skills preferred.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT & Web Management Internship
$500 / 50 hrs, one-time project
HORA is looking for one intern who will research, advise and implement the best and most economical web tools in order to provide improved functionality.
- Research and advise on upgrades to enhance HORA’s website functionality: posting photos, HTML emailing, creating distribution lists
- Research and advise on the best tools to manage member contacts, events/ RSVPs, etc.
- Implement tools selected
Communication, Web & Social Media Internship
$1,000 / 100 hrs over 5 months
- Generate HORA & Facebook content (4 short articles / month) – 16 hrs/ month
- Assist in HORA’s events promotion (2 events/ quarter) – 10 hrs/ event
- Publish HORA’s newsletter – 2 hrs/ month
- HORA Facebook management – engage followers , increase presence – 2 hrs/ month
- Manage HORA contacts – 2 hrs/ month